Flightsim Store Checkout Confusion

Mistro

I'm trying to purchase NA BLUE PNW. When I get to the checkout part, I am faced with 2 REX products I previously ordered and already paid for sitting in my cart to be added to my FTX order. Why? My $23 USD order is now $116 because the REX products are still in there. I'm guessing it's so I can download them when I'm ready as my updates for REX is free but why do they have to be in the checkout cart? I'm afraid to remove them because I didn't download the latest REX update yet and I plan to do so soon? It also gives me pause to order out of fear I will be paying for the same product twice on top of the NA BLUE that I want. Can someone clear this up for me?

Simple.   Your paid orders remain in the system in your login area to be downloaded any time.  Just delete the ones you're not sure about and continue with the purchase you want to complete.  If you've already bought and paid for REX products the presence of them in your checkout is evidence something ain't right.  

Bruce I did pay for it and have my order number from 2008. My order number is 16622. In my downloads area I only see REX Essentials plus. In the checkout area I have REX Essentials Plus along with a version with Overdrive. I never downloaded the overdrive version which should actually be in my download section. I'm afraid if I delete the overdrive from my cart, I will not be able to download it later.Yeah John, I feel that something ain't right.

Have you raised a support ticket with FSS?

It is not possible to say what is going on from here.

On the face of it, these items simply appear to be left in your cart.  Whether you have reviously purchased them is something you will have to take up with FSS and Adrian.

Archived