Live interview with ADX and Misha

Misha Cajic

Hi All,

This weekend there will be a live interview with D'Andre from ADX and myself, with a live stream flying and checking out Lake Tahoe KTVL, as well as a couple of my previous works and the first airstrip I ever did. We will be taking any of your questions and look forward to seeing you there!

The livestream starts at at 2200z. That's 8am (Sunday) for Eastern Australia | 3pm Pacific | 6pm Eastern | 11pm/12am for Western Europe.

http://www.airdailyx.net/fsnewsbreaker/2014/8/4/our-next-live-event-this-saturday

Cheers, Misha

Hi Misha, that's great to hear! I'll be Listening or even watching if D'Andre's plan with the live cameras will work out.

Just a minor correction of the breoadcasting times for Western Europe (so nobody will miss it): 11pm Saturday//12am  Sunday  (due to daylight saving)

And just in case, in the Americas the broadcst will be on Saturday. 8)

Hi Misha, that's great to hear! I'll be Listening or even watching if D'Andre's plan with the live cameras will work out.

Just a minor correction of the breoadcasting times for Western Europe (so nobody will miss it): 11pm Saturday//12am  Sunday  (due to daylight saving)

And just in case, in the Americas the broadcst will be on Saturday. 8)

Corrected, thanks for the HU!

Archived