Freeware airports and Mega Scenery X Conflict

Hey Guys, I've been Using FTX for quite a while now, so I decided to throw in the freeware airports as well. Some of them were even ones like KGON, KBID, and 5B3 (Now KLZD) Airports Which I fly to quite frequently in real life. I'm based at KGON. I was really thrilled with these addons, and especially that they were free.

The issue I could use some help with is the Hawaiian airports. I'm using Mega Scenery X Hawaii and there seems to be alot of conflict with the airports. Runways dissapear as you get closer and the Photo scenery seems to bleed through the add on FTX airports. I'm not sure how to give the addon airports priority over the Mega Scenery X .  Any thoughts on this?

Hi there,

actually, the airports themselves should show up correctly with the Megascenery add-on because they have nothing to do with landclass. If they don't then you probably have a conflict with other add-on files for the same airports. Perhaps Megascenery itself adjusts local airports. Either way you'd need to search for the corresponding bgl files (usually easiest by ICAO) and then deactivate the conflicting versions.

Cheers, Holger

Archived