FS Global 2010 Install Order?

gijas

I just found out I need this mesh to complete my scenery upgrade in Prepar 3D v2.2. However, I have already installed FTX Global and Vector and I'm about to install Global OpenLC Europe. Can I install FS Global 2010 over FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC Europe? I just need to make sure it will fit together as intended and install correctly.

Greetings,

Yes, you can install the mesh in pretty much any order you need to/want to. Just be sure to run the Vector AEC utility (I use the auto setting) AFTER you install the mesh to help eliminate most of the elevation problems before you do any flying.

Respectfully,

Brian

I assume this AEC is the Vector config utility that installs on your desktop? And the auto setting is for all airport elevations? I would hate to adjust each one. Thanks.

"run the Vector AEC utility (I use the auto setting) AFTER you install the mesh to help eliminate most of the elevation problems before you do any flying."

Where is this setting cant find it?

Also, I just checked my settings config file in my Pilots Software folder which is in my PP3D v2 root folder for FS Global 2010 FTX. I installed this for PP3D v2 but this path is in the settings folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\terrain.cfg

Now I did select PP3D v2 at install so I have no idea why it says this. I do have FSX installed on C still.

• 1 month later...

Archived