Greece's General LC with Global+Vector&openLC

First off, great products this is no way complaining or bashing the outstanding work you guys have done. Just a comment however, of how come a lot of the Greek islands and Greece mainland turned out so green and lush?

I have compared a Google image to the sim to compare the land class. Every island in the sim with Global+Vector and openLC is a lot greener then in real life. In real life Greece is very dry and yellow/brown.

What almost every island looks like in real life:

Screenshot_3.png

What every island looks like with Global+Vector+openLC

Screenshot_2.png

Greece definitely got a overall upgrade with openLC but it just doesn't feel like a unique look like a lot of the other Europe regions did. 

You need to create a support topic in the openLC support forum in order for the devs to deal with it in a future patch.

Thanks John!

I see that this has been moved there already. Should I leave it as is or re start it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I guess there's no updates as of yet. I do also enjoy your add-ons and scenery. However Greece is becoming more and more bothersome, as the quality of the ground textures and colours are sub-par compared to the rest of your scenery.

I'm sure more of us would appreciate an update on a patch, I assume it can't be that difficult to adjust some colours and textures for an area half the size of California?

Nothing yet! Greece is still as Green as they come! I feel like im in France or one of the Nordics!

Comparison Shot (from another thread don't mind the red boxes). All the land is YELLOW and BROWN cuz of the amazing year round dry-warm climate in Greece. There is little to NO greenery from above. The LC is not even close to RW here. Have been trying to raise awarness to the countries LC/Vector issues from day 1!

Maybe the only solution would be an FTX region ;) hint hint nudge nudge lol.

Screenshot_2

While I don't fly that area in general, I recall a couple years ago doing some airport hopping and things were quite green.

By the looks of it they should be using southern California desert textures instead of what is showing in the screenshots.

Bryan

Archived