Stutters and Spikes Euro Openlandclass

Hi guys - getting stutters and spikes while panning outside view - this does not happen in US  - only when I go to Europe after installing Open landclass this happens - any ideas would be appreciated - I am using P3D V2.2 - product looks great but performance is an issue - played with fps slider have gotten it better but still not right - thank you.

FYI I was testing with alabeo cardinal 

Regards, Rich

if you guys are on HDD's running a defrag could be helpfull, if you're on SSD's then check if TRIM is supported on your systems.

please take into account that with the EU OLC approx 17 Gig of data is added to your system, windows registers that all, but now needs to learn to cope with it, you'll see as you fly more often on the area it will run smoother

if you guys are on HDD's running a defrag could be helpfull, if you're on SSD's then check if TRIM is supported on your systems.

please take into account that with the EU OLC approx 17 Gig of data is added to your system, windows registers that all, but now needs to learn to cope with it, you'll see as you fly more often on the area it will run smoother

Hi Wolter TRIM is enabled on my ssd - as for my time sounds interesting but not sure if thats going to happen - thank you

must admit have flown extensively over the area with testing didn't notice any anomalies or higher VAS for that matter, fps where rock solid all over the place, so there must be something else causing this behavior, did you exclude your main FS folder from continuous scanning by your AV proggy ?

Hi guys,

for me it seems that deleting the shader cache has resolved theissue. Just delete everything under c:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX\Shaders\* and you should be fine.

Please report back.

Hi guys,

for me it seems that deleting the shader cache has resolved theissue. Just delete everything under c:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX\Shaders\* and you should be fine.

Please report back.

I have done that got rid of most of it so something else here needs to be addressed i guess

• 2 weeks later...

That explains it, I'm on a 1TB SSD, couldn't figure out where the spikes and flashing textures were coming from when panning / banking after installing LC EU yesterday. A couple of cold boots and overnite the problem resolved itself. I remember the same scenario after installing Global Textures awhile back.

Archived