LC Europe very short review

AndreaD

Gamechanger. End of review.

This is my opinion after many many hours of testing around Europe. I've been a simmer since 1982, this is one of those few moments when I really see an outstanding achievement. With A2A for general aviation and the oncomng PSX as a Heavy with Orbx world and P3D2 as a scenery generator, the future looks birght.

Congratulations, a great product and well worth its price.

Gamechanger. End of review.

This is my opinion after many many hours of testing around Europe. I've been a simmer since 1982, this is one of those few moments when I really see an outstanding achievement. With A2A for general aviation and the oncomng PSX as a Heavy with Orbx world and P3D2 as a scenery generator, the future looks birght.

Congratulations, a great product and well worth its price.

This - http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13174&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation&s_language=english

Gamechanger. End of review....

...Congratulations, a great product and well worth its price.

I was just going to post this very thing.   Flying now from LIMC to LIRA and the scenery is stunning.    I use Pilots mesh and FTX Global and FTX Vectors, plus REX Essentials for atmospherics.   Simply... Brilliant.     Fiber Accelerator is keeping things focused as well.    

Damn, this is well done.

Congrats guys.

Eric

Archived