FTX Open L/C

Jock7

Hi,

All is not well in my household. I have numerous crashes since I installed the L/C. Being from Scotland I tried to take off from Edinburgh Airport and half of Edinburgh is missing as is the River Forth with both bridges not there. The home of Rugby is on a hill and the railway system has disappeared. I had my Flight Sim running brilliant before I installed the Land Class. The crashes were as I was taking off from Runway 24. The main water and seas are  of a colour not of this world of this world. Could someone help me with this please. I have not taken off anywhere else nor have I installed the LandClass on Prepar 2.2.

David

Hi

I do not believe it but what I'm seeing now is no water at  all in Edinburgh and I have 2 Forth Bridges and 2 rail bridges on dry land.  My settings are what they should be and I've run the ORBXLibs. I've tried Prepar3d 2.2 and believe it or not it runs fine but I have very little 3rd party software for the moment. What I may have to do is Remove the Open L/C from the Sim which I do not want to as I've spent a small fortune on software.

Yes I've done it three or four times. What I've now tried is the Full Fat FTX Europe and what I'm getting is anomilities all over the place but I have the River Forth and seas returned as to the FTX  Open L/C I am going to remove it. Everything was great until I installed the L/C. Thanks

The household is now happy I have tracked down a little scenery package which was giving my FSX Set-Up panel grief and also mucking with my settings. Everything has returned when I removed the offending scenery and consigned to the bin. Flew over the Home of Rugby but no-body was home but good to see  all is now well. Many thanks for putting up with me.

Guid Morn,

I'm afraid that it was the software for Dover. Since I've removed it my FSX has been running very well. I do not know why the conflict but it took over my Control Panel when I was setting up a flight since removal no conflict.

Would this be the Dover package from here (I'm not aware of any other Dover FTX compatible scenery) and if it was have you advised the developer about it ? 

I do hope it's not this, as the scenery is excellent and has taken a considerable amount of time to develop. 

Good news it was not the Dover package but another Dover which I've had for years and it was a free download at then time. I've not tried the package you mentioned but will have a look later.Many thanks GrayJay.

Archived