Landscapes???

solareagle

Yep! :D

Some of the scenes to be found just blow me away.  Being so seamless it's quite hard to tell how all the landclass pieces fit together.  I mean this first shot looks like concept art, not something you see in a landclass system.  It's quite the achievement when reality meets the ideal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Solareagle, that 1st shot really highlights to me how great the FTX countryside looks, with the road into the house and the sheds and stuff; considering it is textures and autogen I think the key is that "it makes sense", and you could imagine driving up to that farmhouse on that dirt road or flying overhead!

Great pics!

Solareagle, that 1st shot really highlights to me how great the FTX countryside looks, with the road into the house and the sheds and stuff; considering it is textures and autogen I think the key is that "it makes sense", and you could imagine driving up to that farmhouse on that dirt road or flying overhead!

Great pics!

For PNW we will have a team of at least four annotators for the autogen, versus just me. (Thank goodness, he says ....)

Archived