Forum Problem (again)

zazaboeing

Hi Ryan Mason, I received your message about spamming and as I can't send you Private Message, I'm posting here.

As said before in the "Likes ...." thread, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO !!! JV posted he was locking that thread 'cause that was no longer an issue. I believed it was solved by then, as he didn't give any more details.

It's obviously a forum or some app bug! I've already changed my password, and people said I continue to "Like" their posts. Someone reset my status (including number of post and everything else) and it continued to happen.

What is going on with the last spamming warning you sent me? Is it the same "likes" issue again? I'm really not believing that changing my password again will resolve this issue, even though I'll do so.

What should I do to try to resolve this? I use my PC (here), Tapatalk on my phone and sometimes my iPad browser to view the forums. Nobody uses those devices and PC except me and I'm really not believing that someone had a reason to "steal" my password.

Thanks!

Rafael

PS: I wasn't sure what forum to post this "Forum related issue" so I posted it here, hope I'm right.

Hi Rafael,

No problem, we'll investigate from our end and get our forum admin to have a look at your account to see if there is something happening. We'll let you know what we come up with.

Thanks Ryan,

I have some PINNED DISCUSSIONS on Tapatalk app which MAY be the posts being liked involuntarily, if that's of any help, I could sign out tapatalk and not use it anymore to test it.

Anyway, I'm here to help you guys find what's going on.

I was afraid to LIKE your reply though!  :D  :D

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived