Where are they?

dvdrawlo

Hi Dave,

do you have a file named scenerylib_AU_YBCS.cfg in \ORBX\Scripts? That's the file that allows FTX Central to automatically insert the YBCS entry into the scenery library menu.

I gather all your other airports installed OK?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Dave,

That would indicate it is installed then.  How are you running FTX central? in hybrid mode?  When you bring up FTX central is YBCS showing up as installed on the right?

Hi Dave,

I'm still confused what the actual issue is. Does Cains ("FTXAA_YBCS") not show up in your scenery library menu or does it show but the scenery doesn't? And what happened when you installed Cairns, did the installer give any error messages?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Dave,

The error on the other thread, was it a one time thing or does it come up every single time you open fsx or FTX central? Do me a favor.  Cycle your FTX central to Oceania, shut down fsx and restart it.  If nothing changes, please try installing the latest Orbx libraries and restarting.  If both of those fail we can look at your scenery order and your cfg structure.

Hi Holger,

YAY!!! I have an Oceania button only because for the first time in a long time I have installed AUS SP4.

Again airports were placed in the scenery library after installing AUS SP4 and as I loaded FSX the "missing are" warning came up for all those.  So before I deleted them from there to avoid this happening everytime I started FSX, I checked to see if I could find these airports in the C:\MyFSX\ORBX folder. FTX_AU.  I assume that's the one.  Nothing.  In fact in all the ORBX folders no airports.  On FTX Central the following are displayed AYPY, EGHI, PAJN, YBAS, YBBN, YBCS, YMML and BOB!

Hmmmmm?

Regards Dave

Archived