AUGREEN - Winter Texture Bug, Barrier Reef Q's

Rainey

Hey guys, a couple of questions...

1.) I loaded up Proserpine in winter and most of the textures looked like summer aside from the farmland etc. Is my install stuffed or is this a bug?

2.) I noticed that (presumably) after SP2 the 'shoreline' of the GBR has been removed in favour of a jaggy outline. Is it possible to implement the reef water masks around the regions encompassing the GBR, and then having the option to turn on/off the FTX landclass way of modelling the reef?

Thanks in advance! :)

Okay forgive me if I don't understand how the seasons work in QLD (for all I know Winter may well be dryer!?) but this is how it looks in FTX:

Winter

Posted Image

Spring

Posted Image

Summer

Posted Image

Fall

Posted Image

Another shot of winter up there near Proserpine/Whitsundays...

Posted Image

Finally... this is the GBR after SP2 (presumably):

Posted Image

Hmm okay, maybe I got it wrong!  I found this:

The changes of seasons follow this manner:

Summer (Wet Season): December - February

These months experience the highest rainfall, and can also be accompanied by thunderstorms and the occasional tropical cyclone in northern tropical regions.

Autumn: March - May

Autumn in Cairns is the time to cool off and recover from the hot wet season. The difference between autumn and summer is slight in the north, but the cooler temperatures are more noticeable in the southern parts of the coastline.

Winter: June - August

This time of the year is generally regarded as the most pleasant in every sense of the word - low rainfall, comfortable temperatures during the day, and cool nights. The days are sunny, and even though this is the coldest time of the year, it remains hotter than many places around the world in summer.

Spring: September - November

The spring months are very similar to the autumn months. Locals start preparing themselves for the ensuing rainy season as each day becomes steadily hotter and hotter.

What a silly Tasmanian!  :-\

Archived