Water texture is missing

romoni

Hello!

Plan:

PAJN CGL LVD GULGE COSIL PAKT

Installed all NA Regions, Global Base & Vectors and a few NA airports (ORBX and RTMM) and Tongass Fjord X...

I started my flight from Juneau - no problem - I fly a few minutes (let say 10) and I realesed that the sea is disappeared. OK - I stopped my sessions and made a trick with a terrain.cfg -> copy/paste it from ORBX/Scripts folder to FSX main folder.

I made yeatarday a flight from PAJN to PAYA without any problems

After that I started a new flight and here is 5 picture to show about what is going. This is first time to me to see problem like this: ( I messed order of the pictures. First and last are same place - second and third are same place. Sorry bout that.

Rolf

YwjUa.jpg

flFG6.jpg

HhLBO.jpgRQAP0.jpg

Hi there,

looks like an issue in the Tongass Fjords X area, which is not an Orbx product. Try running its repair function via the Windows Start menu > All Programs > FSAddon > Tongas Fjords X > Repair. If that doesn't bring back the water please use the FSAddon froum for further support: http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/?page_id=1055/tongass-fjords-x-forum

Cheers, Holger

Thank You, Holger!

Yes - the problem was Tongass Fjord. I tryed the Repair function but it didn't worked - a one file was missing so I uninstalled and re-installed Tongass. Some reason a landscape came much better, too so everythings is ok again.

Rolf

Archived