KMRY Elevation Issue

sbclark

G'day Bill,

It looks like you might have a conflicting APX file, possibly from your MyTraffic. Try these and let me know how you go:

1. Go to your Flight Simulator X/scenery/world/scenery folder and look for a file named BR2_KMRY.bgl, and rename it to BR2_KMRY.bgl.OFF - if that doesn't work,

2. Re-install your Northern California package.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Jarrad,

I did the following, which on my system only appeared in MyTraffic folder - changed BR2_KMRY.bgl, and renamed it to BR2_KMRY.bgl.OFF. This did not solve the elevation problem.

However, after uninstalling and then reinstalling NCA (Northern California), my elevation issues were fixed. I was even able to turn back "ON" BR2_KMRY.bgl with no negative effects. So your recommended solution worked for me.

I don't know if this step was necessary, but I also uninstalled KRDD and KMRY and then re-installed both airports after re-installing NCS region?

Thanks much for your assistance,

Bill Clark

Bill Clark

• 5 months later...

G'day Bill,

It looks like you might have a conflicting APX file, possibly from your MyTraffic. Try these and let me know how you go:

1. Go to your Flight Simulator X/scenery/world/scenery folder and look for a file named BR2_KMRY.bgl, and rename it to BR2_KMRY.bgl.OFF - if that doesn't work,

2. Re-install your Northern California package.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

There is no BR2_KMRY.bgl in the world/scenery folder.

It is early yet so I have not tried anything else yet.

Thanks,

Tom

Archived