Unable to download NRM

jetsmell

When I try to download NRM , i see a Failed message attached. . I've downloaded all the other regions and never had this problem.  I tried the Global and the cloud and even had my Windows Firewall off .

Are you using a download manager? Sometimes if the browsers built in download manager can't get a file in one piece a separate manager helps. I use Free Download Manager but GetRight and FlashGet are two other good download managers. 

To be honest, there might indeed be a problem at the Flightsimstor servers or there cnnection to the web. In the last years I never had a problem with the downloads, neither with ORBX products or products from other vendors. All downloads up to some Gigabyte. And for years I never used a download manager as there was absolutely no need.

Since a few weeks I also experienced problems downloading files from Flightsimstore. The interesting thing is that it was not the case that the connection dropped, the download was simply reported as being finished, resulting in a unvalid zipfile.

I made some tests from my work PC where I have 2 different gateways: one goes over Ireland (Galway or Dublin), the other over the Netherlands (Amsterdam). In both cases I got the same problem.

So maybe the guys from FSS might have a look on this.

Ive downloaded updated versions of CRM, NRM and PFJ today with no issues, downloaded from the cloud server i believe and the other day i downloaded PNW from the UK server with out any issues.

Experience has shown that these problems are almost always related to ISP / Internet connection, Computer, or LAN.

If the servers fall over, we typically hear about that.  I can barely recall the last time that happened.

Good to hear that you are sorted.

Archived