Problem with various airports

Hello

I've recently bought FTX Global Vector and not long after started encountering problems with Addon Scenery airports. After a lot of trial and error including a full FSX re-install, I've wroked out the issue is definitely with FTX Global Vector.

My problem is similar to other posts on this forum, however I cannot find a solution anywhere. the last few airports I have landed at have seemed fine, until final approach, when the runway becomes covered in foliage and the AI start landing and taxiing about 20ft in the air.

I tried to use the airport configurator tool. Basically, as an example below is EBBR. I selected it, disabled it, clicked apply and restarted FSX (I presume that is all there is to it?).

When I restarted it, things went haywire, as per the below picture. 

fsx2014-06-0422-20-54-498_zps5d98648b.jp

I then tried the same at LSZH, same result.

My latest airport is EGLC, where with Vector activated, the airport was landlocked, as per below.

fsx2014-06-0422-45-56-444_zpse2dfbbbe.jp

I tried the configurator tool again, but got this -

fsx2014-06-0422-45-34-873_zps13c44f65.jp

The correct dockland landscape with the airport situated next to the quayside returned when I disabled Vector. 

So I am wondering if there is something wrong with my settings somewhere, or otherwise please help with a solution to this.

cheers

Archived