CYXT Again

wallyboard

I had asked many months ago but it must have been missed through time.

There is a white passenger van at the SW corner of the terminal building at Terrace BC, and it has an unsightly graphics anomaly on the front windshield.

Perhaps this can be replaced in the next update. Thanks in advance.

Hi Larry,

interesting: the original thread is -- http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/42978-cyxt-terrace-default-fsx-vehicle-w-shading-problems/-- and I have the issue flagged as fixed for PFJ SP2, which was released back in Sept 2012. It looks like the bus with the flat tires got removed but the white van with the triangular texture slices remains. I've also noted that part of the perimeter fence crosses the access road so I put the two issues back on the to-do list for the next SP.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Holger!

The updates are great, and every time I eventually re-visit the old haunts in my cross country amblings, I tend to notice lots of improvements and additions. Today I saw people-flow baggage handlers at CYXS Prince George loading an old Air Canada Jazz DHC-8 in their inevitable style of letting the bags drop off the end of the ramp. Very amusing! I think too that the paint scheme is probably outdated now, though that's what made me initially take notice.

Great work by all the crew!

Archived