Turn and Burn

Butch

Hi Guys,

I posted this over at the Pilots Lounge, I thought this was a more appropriate spot. It's just a random set of shots I've made while doing the fast jet thing. Starting to like em even if I can't blow anything up.  ;D

Jumping on the Fast Jet bandwagon............. here are some random shots while I was doing the turn and burn thingy over Tindal (by Anthony Lynch) and Jervis Bay NAS by Tim (Meaticus) both superb renditions.

Tindal getting ready for FCI (Fighter Combat Instructor) sortie at Tindal.

Posted Image

High alpha rotation... I was trying to do the airshow routine similar to the one Tim and I saw at Nowra last October by an RAAF F18B.

Posted Image

If you haven't downloaded Matt Levi's (Jeansy) awesome Naval AI, run don't walk and grab it over at AussieX. That Hovercraft goes out around and back in the ship too... simply awesome addon.

Posted Image

I've got your 6 Ghost Rider... cue the music...

Posted Image

Anyone for a barbie...

Posted Image

This one was one of the 'pucker moments' when my eyes where as big as plates looking at the ground rushing up....... mental note.... split s' only at higher alt! Hehehe...

Posted Image

One more desert shot...

Posted Image

Cheers

Now - we just need a fictional Aussie Tomcat paint!

Beaut shots!

Thanks for all the comments guys, once or I suppose I should say if I get through the next few project we (OzX HD Team) have planned I'll do a really nasty version of the F14, Aussie and US version.

Plus a private 'CSIRO' high speed research aircraft... there simply isn't enough time in the day.  ;D

Cheers

Butch

Archived