Orbx England EU 1.02 update

aceridgey

Hi there guys,

Downloading the 1.02 England update runs into errors.

When I try and unzip it winrar says 'unexpected end of operation'. 

I have redownloaded it a few times, still same issue.

Cheers,

Alex

p.s Also happening with ORBXLIBS file 

Alex

Hi Alex,

that does sound like an incomplete download unless it's your harddisk that's running out of space. If not the latter try using one of the free download managers; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/78680-zip-files-from-orbx-invalid/

Cheers, Holger

Holger, thanks for your responce.

It is not my side for system wise, I may have to try your download manager. If you could do me a favour. Go to the 1,02 update thread and click on the download image. What comes up? For me, a new window opens with just the image itself.

Hi Alex,

I had no problem with the download England EU ENG.002 from the FTX support page.

Clicked "Click to download". The IDM Downloadmanager opened and I downloaded the file. He needed 2 min.

Unzipped in a new folder with Total Commander (has all zip program on board) needed 5 sec.

Sorry, you have some problems. :(

I've had a few issues with files not completing the download from The Orbx Patch Network Server, other hosts did complete... this is using Firefox 30.0 without a manager.

I've just tried to dl the v2.2 Orbxlibs and it completed early at 186,232kb and therefore will not unzip, this was from the Patch Network option... Orbx Cloud worked fine.

Now, if I use a manager..' Down Load Them All' in my case the files will complete... so I'm not sure if this is something to do with Firefox, or other local issue. Odd it only happens when using the Orbx Patch server.

Just thought I would relay my recent experience.

Archived