NZQN Textures

mikee

Hello , i was flying today over Quenstown Airport, New Zealand and i noticed the following textures :

8KABT.jpg

Y6biv.jpg

Wityl.jpg

Could you tell me if the textures the way the blend with each are correct?

Thank you ,

Mike

FSS0234008

I'm sure Mike means the way the NZQN textures don't blend with the surrounding landscape. Especially notciable at the northernmost part of the Remarkables (in Mike's last pic directly at the red crosshairs).

The mismatch is also quite distinct when approaching from the east along the Kawarau River.

I mentioned this as well in one or two support queries but never received an answer...

Cheers

Mallard

Looks about right I think.

Compare with screenshot forum shots: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/64389-nzqn-queenstown-the-surroundings/?hl=nzqn

I'm sure Mike means the way the NZQN textures don't blend with the surrounding landscape. Especially notciable at the northernmost part of the Remarkables (in Mike's last pic directly at the red crosshairs).

The mismatch is also quite distinct when approaching from the east along the Kawarau River.

I mentioned this as well in one or two support queries but never received an answer...

Cheers

Mallard

Thank you for your replies. Sorry Mallard for not being more specific i meant exactly what you said!  I have not received any answer from any developer up to now , but maybe it is developed to look this way !

Mike

Archived