Download problems from FTX Freeware site

VAL067

HI Guys ,, I dont know whats going on but this is really bugging me now ..since last night i have been trying to download AUMesh and a few airports.. Any file under 40mb no problem anything bigger it stalls then completes download only to give me a corrupted file. I have tried IE and Chrome both have the same problem and i have also downloaded about 3 GB worth of scenery in that time so i know its not my connection. Can someone please answer this also if i have the payware version of AUS SP4 do i need Holgermesh(AUMesh) which is required to use OZx packs..as this is the file that im after.

Thanks 

Val

HI Guys ,, I dont know whats going on but this is really bugging me now ..since last night i have been trying to download AUMesh and a few airports.. Any file under 40mb no problem anything bigger it stalls then completes download only to give me a corrupted file. I have tried IE and Chrome both have the same problem and i have also downloaded about 3 GB worth of scenery in that time so i know its not my connection. Can someone please answer this also if i have the payware version of AUS SP4 do i need Holgermesh(AUMesh) which is required to use OZx packs..as this is the file that im after.

Thanks 

Val

Yes!!!! I am also having this problem with Firefox and IE. I can download zipfiles any size from other websites no problems but as soon as I try to download any ORBX freeware or patches I end up with corrupted zip files!!I also have a very strong internet connection. Hopeully someone can help us quick!! It is really anoying!!!!!

Andrew

Thank god..I thought i was going crazy.. just downloaded Firefox to see if it made a difference and zip with the zip lols..Its the last thing you want to do is get on forum and make a dick of yourself when its something simple but i have been over everything and cant work it out.. 

Thank god..I thought i was going crazy.. just downloaded Firefox to see if it made a difference and zip with the zip lols..Its the last thing you want to do is get on forum and make a dick of yourself when its something simple but i have been over everything and cant work it out.. 

Hahaha, I was starting to feel the same way! I was trying my dads PC, my sisters laptop and all the Iphones thinking there cant be something wrong with all of them! This also happened to me a while ago when I was downloading stuff from OZX, a few days after mentioning it to someone it was fixed. So I think it's just a matter of ORBX sorting out the issue.... Hopefully

Andrew

Just downloaded the Holgermesh from the Support page and the zip is fine.

When re-downloading, ensure all previous downloads of that file are deleted and I recommend using a download manager. If using Firefox, I recommend their DownThemAll plugin which is free. 

Update..got the file yay using firefox down them all app..fantastic.. tried chrome still had errors so wil use this from now on..Strange because o have downloaded a heap of things with chrome and never a problem. But thanks for your help as per usual you guys are the best..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just downloaded the Holgermesh from the Support page and the zip is fine.

When re-downloading, ensure all previous downloads of that file are deleted and I recommend using a download manager. If using Firefox, I recommend their DownThemAll plugin which is free. 

Ahh looks like I'm keeping this "downthemall" app, nice and quick and it worked!!! Thanks for your help Ed.

Andrew

Archived