Strange landclass north of S21 (Sunriver)

Stillwater

Hi,

when flying southeast from the Three Sisters I found this surprising (flickering) piece of landclass just north of S21: A lake with a sandy island in it.

meX9.jpg

Does anybody else have the same, or is it some other addon I use which might be interfering?

Hi Brad,

comparing with Google Earth is the idea I always forget. However, the lava flow should be the object at the left end of my screenshot (need to look for the little crater in the SE corner...). The water seems more to be in the heart of a golf course, but for me the scenery does not fit to google here.

Does anyone have the same observation?

Hi Gerold,

on my end it looks like as Sinesio´s pics. I have repeated a pic similar to Yours for better comparison.

It looks like there is a terrain conflict, which should be hopefully answered from the devs.

If the real world scenery (Google) has been sufficiently simulated in FTX...this is another question.

Wulf

YOevu.jpg

Hi, Gerold,

Could you see if the image is like that of Google Earth?

If it is, it seems, imo, be a golf club!

Cheers,

In my FSX it is so:

Cheers,

Hi Gerold,

on my end it looks like as Sinesio´s pics. I have repeated a pic similar to Yours for better comparison.

It looks like there is a terrain conflict, which should be hopefully answered from the devs.

If the real world scenery (Google) has been sufficiently simulated in FTX...this is another question.

Wulf

Thank you so much, mates! So it seems as if FTX makes this area a golf course (correct), but I have added something which selects some different terrain. That means the issue would be caused on my end  :-[ .

At least, the topic appears to be ready to get CLOSED.

Archived