Can't open ftx central after installing north west pacific demo

Melturn

Hi,

I have just downloaded and installed as per instructions the North West Pacific Demo.Now when I try to open Ftx Central I get the message

'Duplicate Landclass Index 14.Aborting Ftx Central'.Also something has happened to my scenery files in the UK as when I take off from my local

Airport of Swansea(EFGH) the sea around the coastline is full of trees which wern't there prior to installing the demo.I did already have installed Ftx global Base and vector.

Regards

Mel Turner

Ftx Global order no:FSS0264044

Hi

As an update.I have run the PNW uninstaller to uninstall the demo and ftx central now opens but the North America region is shown even though I have run the installer.Also all my airports now have trees and buildings on the aprons and clso to the runways.Help!!

Edit: Can't post correctly....... ???

Hi,

Very dissapointed with the level of support to my question.It's been over 24 hrs and not even an acknowledgement of my problem from anyone on the Orbx team.

Hiya, I'll see if I can help. Have you installed the latest Libraries from the support page? If not, please go

to http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html download the correct file, install and let me know how you get on.

Hi,

Thanks for trying to help.In answer to your question,I have tried downloading and installing the latest libraries but to no avail I'm afraid.The autogen has gone berserk with no regard to airport boundaries.Anyway due to any lack of support I have reinstalled FSX and am starting again.Strange how downloading this demo caused this to happen and the uninstaller didn't seem to work asI still had North America in FTX central after running it.Anyway thanks again for your suggestion.

Hi matey, mmm, OK, although my first suggestion was of no help, I am without doubt given a bit more time, myself or one of the devs could have easily sorted you out. Anyway, a clean install will no doubt have worked for you. All the best...

Archived