Where did I buy it?

Larglo

Hi all,

I bought Orbx's PNW v1 for FSX and can't figure out where I bought it. I did somehow find a purchase order # Order #486003 (Completed) Orbx ftx USA CANADA PN, a while back. My SSD went out and lost the location where I found it. I have looked in all my usual places where I buy, but no luck,

Using the order #, can anyone tell me what online store may have sold it. Trying to upgrade this FSX version to P3d.

Thanks,

Larry

I've done the same thing with my A2A Cub... I've no idea where I bought it from, and can't find any back-up :wacko:

I would love to have it back.

I don't buy anything from anywhere but FSS now.. everything in one place, simple.

Look back on bankcard statements?   Or under "order history" on all the flight sim related online stores you frequent?

I also keep all my purchase emails in a folder and I can always search those.     I had bought my original NA PNW dvd from PC Aviator.

Hi all,

I bought Orbx's PNW v1 for FSX and can't figure out where I bought it. I did somehow find a purchase order # Order #486003 (Completed) Orbx ftx USA CANADA PN, a while back. My SSD went out and lost the location where I found it. I have looked in all my usual places where I buy, but no luck,

Using the order #, can anyone tell me what online store may have sold it. Trying to upgrade this FSX version to P3d.

Thanks,

Larry

That certainly looks like an FS Pilot Shop order number.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I prefer to purchase directly from the developer.  End up with numerous store accounts that way, but I know where I bought it.

I've lost all sorts over the years, mostly music and video by either forgetting where I bought it, or links expiring, though the latter happens less as retailers are more switched on now... they used think it was a way to more profit by charging to add new download links, but I think it got buyers backs up. I prefer physical items personally, such as Blu-rays or CD's and Amazon now has Autorip for music which gives you an MP3 download when buying most CD's which is great. FS software is an exception, it seems almost pointless in boxed form unless you have a very poor internet connection, as its (in Orbx case anyway) always being serviced and improved, so I never buy hard copies any more... however, I am now wondering if my Cub maybe a boxed version stuck somewhere in the loft.

Anyway, sorry OP.... I hope you find your download and get PNW back.

Archived