Toronto CN tower & skydome missing

Sorry if someone else mentioned it but unless it is just my FSX global vector the skydome and CN tower are now missing. I believe they were there when I installed global but can't say for certain. I have downloaded the free CYTZ airport...would that be the problem?

Hi:

Yes, this issue was discussed with Neil just the other day. Possibly in the CYTZ AFCAD file there is something which is suppressing the TO area. I had the same problem. Neil is looking into it and will release a fix with the next bunch of free airports! :)

This is not Vector related thus I'm moving this thread to the freeware support section.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi bailout3,

You were indeed correct and a number of the city objects including skydome and CN tower were missing.  I've rebuilt CYTZ and the buildings are now back in place.  The revised CYTZ will be part of my next group due in a week or so.

Cheers, Neil

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just downloaded and installed the pack that includes CYTZ and everything is showing in my setup.   I'm using FSX.

Addendum:

I've just installed the North America Freeware pack 11 which has an update for CYTZ.  Before I installed it, I turned off the

CYTZ Bgls just in case.  Once 11 was installed, there are now 2 CN Towers showing.  I've returned to the original BGL's for

CYTZ for now.  Again, CN Tower and Rogers Centre are showing in the original pack 8 installation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived