Orbx Conquers The World Movie

PeanutButterJelly

I doubt it will be deleted, but it will be moved to the community videos forum, as this forum is reserved for use by Orbx to preview upcoming releases only.

Russ.

ow ic, my mistake, ill make another post as soon as the vid is up, i think itll cost more then 5 minutes since they have alot of uploads now

so admins can delete this post, not move it :)

ps this is my first try, and i found some probs allready so , the second one will be better i promiss

Nice first try mate.. way better that anything I could do, but I have got to be brutally honest.. way too dark, so it did nothing to promote Orbx.. it could have been taken over Africa for all I could see, apart from a brief glimpse of "RED".. Teecee.

Nice first try mate.. way better that anything I could do, but I have got to be brutally honest.. way too dark, so it did nothing to promote Orbx.. it could have been taken over Africa for all I could see, apart from a brief glimpse of "RED".. Teecee.

yea thanks, i know about the dark stuff, i saw that myself, as promissed the 2nd one will be better, much better..

when you see it on my computer you see its orbx, but when you upload it its a huge difference :| bummer

thank you, it can be all better, but my questions need to be answered

what are your settings when you render out a movie you just captured?

because even the day of red film in this movie looks like shit

so i need to know how to render this succesfull

next time i try to create this movie in AE

yea thanks, i know about the dark stuff, i saw that myself, as promissed the 2nd one will be better, much better..

when you see it on my computer you see its orbx, but when you upload it its a huge difference :| bummer

Agreed, very dark. But what were you expecting when it was taken at night PBJ?

Good first try  :)

Yeah mate, use fraps to capture and use JV's settings, and of course film during the day more.  Good first try though, also mate just some advice, but ditch all the writing that was all over the screen, it detracted from your video and was very busy.

Cheers

Yeah mate, use fraps to capture and use JV's settings, and of course film during the day more.  Good first try though, also mate just some advice, but ditch all the writing that was all over the screen, it detracted from your video and was very busy.

Cheers

ah ok thanks for the heads up :)

Archived