Order No. Question

BeaverDriver

Quick question here - I know and understand that one needs to include their order number for a product in their signature (no problem there :)), but I'm wondering if you need to include all order numbers you have? I have quite a number of Orbx products now and plan on getting a number more payware airports, but that's going to make for a signature section that's pushing a page in length on its own :D. I'm happy to do it if required, but I'd just like to know if you need the order number for all products.

Many thanks.

Glenn

There is a feature somewhere that allows you to hide the signature so you can eliminate the endless lists of folks massive signatures.  Make reading threads much easier.

Found it...go here and under ignore preferences click "hide" signature...and they all disappear.  Yeah.

1. FTX Community and Support Forums
  2. → My control panel
  3. → Settings
  4. → 'Ignore' Preferences

There is a check box top left corner you have to put a check in this.

Hi guys,

one additional comment: while we only need a single valid FSS order number to check all other Orbx add-ons purchased through FSS we will need see individual order numbers for each non-FSS purchase, like PC Aviator, Aerosoft, etc. 

Cheers, Holger

Thanks gents. All good ideas. I've bought everything through FSS so I'm ok on that I guess. If I have a question about a particular scenery that's not in my list, I'll include the Order No. with the post just to be sure.

Speaking of which, Holger, I don't see any order numbers in your signature :blink: . I hope you don't need any help with this stuff :D  (yes, I'm kidding ;)).

Thanks again :).

Archived