FTX Central FTX 3D Lights Tweaker Does Not Work

ifrevets

When I open FTX Central/Tools/FTX Lights Tweaker (FTX Lights v2.0) the Set Size and the Cancel buttons do not work.

I can select any of the Select Halo style boxes and any of the Select Light Size radio buttons but  nothing gets saved after I hit the Set Size (which has no effect) and close the program with the "X" box at the upper right corner. The Cancel button also has no effect when pushed.

When I restart the FTX Lights Tweaker again it has the same settings it had when I opened it originally (the fourth box from the left in Select Halo style section and the second radio button from the RIGHT is selected).

Also, the directions text is printed over the Select Size  heading and globes.

ifrevets

Hi there,

that sounds like you're using a non-default font size for Windows, which would throw the user interface out of whack meaning the clickspots for the buttons are not where indicated. I believe font size is set in Windows Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display.

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

that sounds like you're using a non-default font size for Windows, which would throw the user interface out of whack meaning the clickspots for the buttons are not where indicated. I believe font size is set in Windows Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger

That did the trick (from   :banghead:  to   :D    .)

Thank you very much for the information; I would never have thought to go there.

Cheers,

ifrevets

That

Archived