Problem installing Orbx FTX NA Southern Alaska

scubadan

This is the first time that I posted on this forum.  I routinely use Orbx FTX Global Base and Vector on my P3Dv2 system.  I have been very impressed with this new Terrains - it is a big improvement over the Default Terrains.  I particularly like the Configuration Program for FTX Vector.

Today, I tried to install the Orbx FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska this afternoon and I am having a big problem. Once the software had been unwrapped and began the installation process, I receive the following error -

"Radio Buttons ? On Next, Line 13:  Argument 2 must be of type string.  Stack Traceback:  1: [Radio Buttons ? On Next] Line: 13 in main chunk".  WHAT THE HECK DOES THIS MEAN? 

I have tried downloading this software 3 times from different servers but with no luck as of yet.  Has anyone had this problem and how can this problem be fixed?

Thanks

FSS0272478 - Orbx FTX Global Base

FSS0272473 - Orbx FTX Vector

FSS0273710 - Orbx FTX NA Blue Southern Alaska

Holger - Thanks for the updated information regarding SAK.  When I purchased SAK, it stated on the FlightSim Store site that it was P3Dv2 compatible.  Now that I have purchased this software, any idea when this triple installer will be available?  Thanks - Dan

• 1 month later...

Archived