Mesh issues with FTX and FSGlobal

Wills

Hi,

Firstly apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, I didn't really know where to go for help.

I have FTX Global + FTX Vector + FS Global 2010 FTX Edition along with a handful of the EU airstrips installed in my sim. Since installing FSGlobal I've been seeing some odd problems with terrain height around the FTX airports. I think my scenery library probably got a bit jumbled but I don't know how it should look. I've uploaded some screenshots of the problem at EGHA along with my scenery config here. It's not just this airstrip I see problems at, I also saw problems with the cliffs at Cardiff which before installing FSGlobal matched perfectly with the coastline, but now there is some water appearing at the top of the cliffs at runway level!

Can anyone advise me what's gone wrong and what I should do to fix this issue?

P.S I'm also running under DX10 with Steves Scenery Fixer, which might be why that texture at EGHA is showing things through it, although I'm not sure. Maybe that issue will resolve itself once the mesh issue is fixed.

Many thanks,

Kind Regards,

Wills

After your installed all of all the FTX products,did you then run the latest FTX libraries located on the support page of this website .

If you havnt,do so and after you have it might pay to recycle your FTX central again..then open fsx and see how you go.

Hope this helps

After your installed all of all the FTX products,did you then run the latest FTX libraries located on the support page of this website .

If you havnt,do so and after you have it might pay to recycle your FTX central again..then open fsx and see how you go.

Hope this helps

Cycling FSX Central again cleared everything up perfectly. Odd since I'm sure I've changed modes a few times since I installed the mesh. Still everything's looking perfect now :). Thanks!

@Snave - Sorry, I might have forgot to mention that I do indeed have FTX England installed.

Archived