Building texture flashing at Lampson (1O2)

billhuntsman

Similar to a recent post about texture flashing at Sea Ranch, there is a building at 1O2 (The One-Stop) that has bad texture flashing in the windows.  The white siding texture appears and disappears in the windows.  As 1O2 is one of my favorite airports in NCA, I'm really hoping this can be fixed.  Thanks.

Bill

Thanks for raising this one Bill...as if caused me to fly into this area, I had never been here before, what a lovely airport, nicely done by Orbx, good detail, nice setting.

Yes, I to have the flashing textures on that building without DX10.

Also, I have some flashing of the paint name markings for Lampson written on the tarmac and also one plane over by the hangers has some flashing for some reason or other don't know what might be causing this.

I changed my mesh settings from 2m to 5m and there was not change in the painted name and airplane in terms of flashing.

cheers, Bryan

Hi guys,

thanks for the heads-up, we'll have a look at it.

A general note: unless it's a minor airstrip with a sloped runway all airports have flatten polygons at fixed elevations meaning changing mesh resolution settings won't make any difference within the airport perimeter fence.

Cheers, Holger

Archived