Texture bleed thru at KMMH and surounding areas.

FreeBird

I'm having a issue with textures in this area. It doesn't matter what season the textures will look the same. Sometimes they look like blue lakes and as you approach they will change to something like I show here. This is on the border of NC so I'm wondering if it is global doing this. My setting are as follow DX10,Mesh is at 5m, Texture is at 7cm, Autogen at very dense. I tried hybrid mode with the same results. Any suggestions. Josh

2014-2-21_9-23-17-905_zps8de1af01.jpg

Hi Josh,

those odd morphing issues typically indicate that FSX is looking for a specific landclass texture set but not able to find the files. Perhaps you have a local landclass add-on at higher display priority than the FTX block of entries? Also, make sure that the three FTX Global openLC entries are below the FTX block, especially ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1 and ORBX!OPENLC_BASE.

Cheers, Holger

Thank you Holger for the quick response. You nailed it. I moved those entries down and now everything is good to go. I am running a fresh install of FSX and keeping it very lean. I have a million add-ons and have decided just to put in what I use ( ORBX, REX, Opus, Shade and a few planes). My simulator has never ran better. Keep up the great work as I am really enjoying this new scenery. You guys are just getting better and better. Josh

Archived