SAK - Alaska 02AK Rustic Wilderness

jer029

Anyone else with this problem:

airstrip looks ok from the air but if you use the FSX map to sit on the runway - it puts you off the end of the runway (and bellow the hill at the end where the building sits - on a hidden runway).  You can't climb the hill at the end of the runway - you just drive through it onto the end of another buried runway.

I've tried uninstalling all my orbx stuff and installing just SAK and I have the same problem.

Don,

I don't have UTX Alaska, but perhaps that might help solve compatibility problems for those that do.  Additionally I've tried to disable, rename or remove all other scenery that could possibly conflict (including all other orbx  regions) without luck.

Your 02ak airport doesn't have this problem?  I'm still trying to identify potential problems with my install or scenery from those of the Orbx SAK software.  Mostly this came to light when I visit little airfields as part of a VA I fly with.

Thanks,

John

Don,

I don't have UTX Alaska, but perhaps that might help solve compatibility problems for those that do.  Additionally I've tried to disable, rename or remove all other scenery that could possibly conflict (including all other orbx  regions) without luck.

Your 02ak airport doesn't have this problem?  I'm still trying to identify potential problems with my install or scenery from those of the Orbx SAK software.  Mostly this came to light when I visit little airfields as part of a VA I fly with.

Thanks,

John

John, is that 2AK Lime Village?

Don

Hi guys,

looks like 02AK sits a few hundred yards north of the northern boundary of SAK but our excludes remove the southern quarter or so of the airport's grass skirting and flatten. I've made a note to get that looked at in our next SAK service pack. Thanks for the heads-up.

Cheers, Holger

Archived