Innisfail airport

Harrydarton

Hello there

Has anyone else found that vehicles are driving past in front of you, as you wait at

Iniisfail runway (25?) .I havent yet had a crash. but its only a matter of time

Ive installed all the Green Hot fixes. Is it a bug or a slight scenery slip-up?

regards HD

• 4 years later...

Hi

I cannot see any forum topic which shows that this has been resolved. I am fully patched up to FTXAUS4.002 but stiil have the same problems reported here. This is compounded at the parking area of YIFL where I have used ADEX to add representative hangers as an approximation of what is shown in Google Earth and have the road traffic running through that also (not on the FTX roads which are some distance away). Would you advise if I have missed something or is this issue yet to be resolved?

DaveR

Hi Dave,

sorry but we haven't made any further updates to the Australian regions. However, if you're familiar with ADE you can place a small polygon with a road traffic exclude tag and that should get rid of local traffic. FYI, traffic excludes work on the QMID15 grid, which spans about 1.2km by 1.2km, meaning you may need to place a few of them if the road section in question is longer.

Cheers, Holger

Many thanks Holger: will see if I can sort in the way you suggest.

For the record, I have most of the FTX OZ & NZ software although not recorded yet in the signature block. Keep up the good work.

DaveR

Archived