FSX Go!

Frank666

I have this small but annoying issue with FSX Go!.

I cannot enter decimal numbers e.g. in RUNWAY LIGHTS APPROACH SCALAR because this program does not recognize a comma as a decimal separator?!?! And at the same time displays the comma as decimal separator in all fields!?!?!

On my Dutch Windows 7 OS the comma is the decimal separator.

This program is completely useless for me. Neither ORBX nor FlightSim Store have warnbed that this program cannot be used on non-decimal point Windows PCs.

Very disappointing.

That's a lot of work. Besides ALL other programs on the PC rely on the regional settings and can cope with it.

It has been a long time since any program required this action. FYI: there are more PCs with non-English OS than with English OS.

Makes you wonder about the rest of the programs if even software as simple as FZX Go cannot handle regional settings.

Makes you wonder about the rest of the programs if even software as simple as FZX Go cannot handle regional settings.

Once (maybe 2 years ago) I got such an experience with a German budget control program which wasn't able to handle my English settings. Luckily the developer cooperated and was able to change something.

Spirit

• 2 weeks later...

We have a new version of FSX-Go! which solves the decimal point issue for non-English Windows users, plus a few other minor updates, this has been tested by the betateam and is now on its way to the Flightsimstore, not sure when it will go live, but I'll let you know as soon as I do

Cheers
Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived