Summer in Melbourne

We're just about to give the beta testers the summer season textures. Here's a sneak peek. Summer in AU BLUE is hot, brown, dusty and the complete opposite to the northern hemisphere. I've focused on the new metro freeways in these shots, so for the locals - in order of sequence: Eastern Freeway near Donvale; Stud Road near Dandenong; the new Calder-Tulla interchange and the Calder-Western Ring Road interchange blended into the upcoming Orbx YMML addon (due March/April). Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can pretty much do VFR navs straight from the road systems now.

Those summer textures are fantastic!

It looks like you're adding road bridges over freeway interchanges! 

Those roads blend beautifully into the textures too!

Will you be selling boxed FTX in addition to online?  I would imagine FTX would do well in Harvey Norman etc

They seem to sell a lot of FS related boxed products.

Will you be selling boxed FTX in addition to online?  I would imagine FTX would do well in Harvey Norman etc

They seem to sell a lot of FS related boxed products.

Yes, once all four regions are done we will be offering DVD Box sets from flightsimstore.com and also Harvey Norman, Blockbuster, Dick Smith, JB Hifi etc etc. The DVDs will come bundled with lots of goodies, movies and other surprises ;)

We will also be doing DVD bundles of all the Orbx payware international airports, and our FTX Cityscapes series.

Archived