Global 110 Patch Update Error

Hello everyone, I went to the library to download the Global 110 patch to update lighting and lighting distance . The patch download from the Orbx server was successful but when I tried to download the patch to my computer I got an error message. The error message read as follows:

Error

Radio Buttons> On next, Line 13: Argument 2 must be

of type string

Stack traceback:

1: [ Radio Buttons> on next ] line 13 in main chunk

I have no idea what this means? My sim is P3DV2. I have Windows 7 64 bit.  I did not have any trouble downloading FTX Global scenery just the patch update.

I am mainly concerned about the lighting distance. At a large city the lights stop at a certain distance in a straight line then as you fly the lights pop up. 

Any help will be appreciated. I really like this Orbx scenery, makes flying a lot more fun!

Hi Lamar,

Your download from FSS should already patched to 1.10.

Open FTX Central, go to Tools>Reports>FTX Products Installed and look for the version number for "FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK" It should be 1.10 (as you have installed into P3Dv2 already) you will just need the 1.20 patch.

The reason for the error message is that the 1.10 patch was made for FSX & P3Dv1 and was released before we rolled the updates into a triple installer which is now the version available from FSS.

Archived