PNW help with re-install please?

namron2

Hi

Could someone please assist as I am really confused?

I am trying to re-install PNW without much luck.

I download the PNW zip and extract with no problem. When the installer finishes, I open FTX central and put a tick mark in NA and click apply.

So far so good?

Is that all I need to do, please excuse my lack of knowledge.

Anyway, I open FSX and I don't see any difference so I guess I am missing a lot of steps?

When I open tools in FTX central and reports I see

FTX Orbx libs ver 110614

FTX KHQm airport

and FTX PNW demo  (although I already uninstalled this with the uninstaller?)

I know I need to do a lot more but the old grey matter in my head is not working, I think?

Also, one more question, is a new version of CYLW part of PNW or what do I have to do to get it?

Thank you for any assistance

FSS0056264

Yes it did that and I put the tick mark in the NA section. All seemed ok?

As I have been flying mainly around the Kelowna area, I have not seen any noticeable change in the scenery so that's why I was wondering if there was some other thing I had to do to make this scenery work?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Norm

Hi there,

does FTX Central's report function now show that PNW is installed, not just the demo and do you have the four FTX_NA_PNW... entries in your scenery library menu?  If so your installation should be OK and you can confirm this by checking out areas within the PNW coverage area, like Vancouver Island, or the North Cascades and Puget Sound.

Once all that checks out please download and install the two new PNW service packs 6 & 7, available on our support page, as well as the latest set of Orbx libraries.

Cheers, Holger

Archived