Invalid registration keys

bernd1151

My order no. is a single no, as I bought all 4 at the same time on Jan. 2, 2009. I play FSX on a stand alone PC, which is NOT connected to the internet. And I intend to keep it this way. When trying to install AU BLUE first, I consequently clicked on "Manual validation". As Flightsim Store has sent me promptly after purchase all 4 registration keys, I clicked as next step on "Import the key file.." and then just copied and pasted the one for AU BLUE into the Validation key file.

When clicking on "Install", I got a message that the key file entered is invalid. I tried it 3 more times, same result. I then tried AU GOLD and AU GREEN with their respective validation keys. Also those keys were unvalid.

What shall I do?

Hi Bernd,

Good to see you here, sorry to hear of your little "annoyance" there at your end.

the easyest way for you to get the offline registration, you need to do that via a computer wich is connected to the "net" and tell it that it is for "offline" registration,

you then should get a code wich you enter on your system with offline activation. it is explained on the FlightSimStore site, check out the intructions here.

My order no. is a single no, as I bought all 4 at the same time on Jan. 2, 2009. I play FSX on a stand alone PC, which is NOT connected to the internet. And I intend to keep it this way. When trying to install AU BLUE first, I consequently clicked on "Manual validation". As Flightsim Store has sent me promptly after purchase all 4 registration keys, I clicked as next step on "Import the key file.." and then just copied and pasted the one for AU BLUE into the Validation key file.

When clicking on "Install", I got a message that the key file entered is invalid. I tried it 3 more times, same result. I then tried AU GOLD and AU GREEN with their respective validation keys. Also those keys were unvalid.

What shall I do?

Hi Bernd,

Just make sure you're entering all of the details EXACTLY as they are displayed in the registration details email. This means order number formatted like FSS0000000 where the last 5 digits are your order number, order date formatted like yyyy-mm-dd and each products unique registration key. Also, ensure there is no white space either before or after each of the input items.

The manual validation works just like the online way with the exception of the whole code/key file bit so the information must be input correctly on the installation machine.

As Wolter explained I am still away on holidays but post back here if you're still having problems.

Hallo Bernd

Ich erlaube es mir, Dir hier in deutsch zu antworten, weil mein englisch miserabel ist. Die Community wird mir dies hoffendlich verzeihen.

Also: Ich habe die Erfahrung gemacht, dass ein Kopieren des Schlüssels nicht möglich ist. Du musst in händisch eintippen.

Hoffe, dies hilft.  ;)

Thank you guys for your great help and my apologies for this late reply, but I had a rather hectic week  ???. Everything is now working properly and I've no more time to write on this forum, I wanna FLYYY  ;D ;D

Adrian, I hope you have enjoyed your honeymoon and the missus wasn't not too upset with you checking and answering all those e-mails you must have received.

Ciao and happy flying you all in this wonderful FTX and have a great weekend. Das gilt natürlich auch für Dich, Martin  ;)

Bernd

Archived