Pilots FSGlobal Incomplete Install

Piper9t3

Hi

I originally posted in the General Discussion forum regarding my incomplete install of FSGlobal 2010 FTX Edition here:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70924-proper-pilots-fsglobal-install/

Thought I would re-post in this forum as Pilots staff seem to be responding more here. I want to install the mesh in my dedicated F:drive for P3Dv2 but I believe the installer must temporarily use my O/S drive C: which is nearly maxed out. Any ideas how to resolve this or should I just uninstall and try again?

Thanks for support!

I installed it earlier today, and from what I remember the setup programme gives you a choice about which disk you install it to.

If installing to P3D V2 I think it needs the Estonia tool as otherwise  it installs to FSX by default, (I think). I had the "virtual fsx" thingy enabled and it installed into P3D without a hitch.

try to download in Pilot Global 2010FTX  but my IDM cant find the file PILOTsFSG2010FTX.z02   .. others dowloaded well...

how can solve?

I used IDM and it downloaded all six bits without a problem (it took a day and a half with my slow internet connection!). Try right clicking on the download link and selecting "download with IDM" (or something similar) from the drop down menu that appears.

Ah sorry I didn't read your initial post properly.

Yes I had this problem with a very small SSD drive I was using for my OS. The flightsimstore wrapper would temporarily install the files to the C drive automatically. I solved it by buying a bigger SSD and cloning my OS drive to that. I'm not sure there is any other way unless Pilots or Flightsimstore change their setup script and give you a choice where they temporarily store your files before the install. 

I installed it earlier today, and from what I remember the setup programme gives you a choice about which disk you install it to.

If installing to P3D V2 I think it needs the Estonia tool as otherwise  it installs to FSX by default, (I think). I had the "virtual fsx" thingy enabled and it installed into P3D without a hitch.

I used IDM and it downloaded all six bits without a problem (it took a day and a half with my slow internet connection!). Try right clicking on the download link and selecting "download with IDM" (or something similar) from the drop down menu that appears.

Yes i know and i did John, but just downloded the program for use Vector,  @AlleyCat I did with IDM only that file IDM said file not exsist just contacted flistore...  sorry John, hope you understand  pression and need...  thanks! 

Please note that this is not the correct forum to ask for support for PILOT'S FSGlobal 2010, please use the PILOT'S support forums.

JV just to clarify my support thread is for FSGlobal FTX Edition. I appreciate the noted status.

Thanks

Archived