Where are my roads?

Texanator

Step 1 - Installed FSX

Step 2 - Installed SP1 & SP2

Step 3 - Installed FTX Global

Step 4 - Installed FTX Vector

(From Left to Right)  Screenshot FSX-->FTX Global-->FTX Vector(roads gone and vehicles driving through grass, underground and through buildings)

I didn't change the layers in the program but I would think FTX Vector should be the #1 priority but it was automatically dropped near the end.  (There is another thread on this subject btw.)

post-43744-0-20936600-1388344346_thumb.p

post-43744-0-45291100-1388344373_thumb.p

post-43744-0-61077600-1388344393_thumb.p

Well I have FTX Global 1.2 installed in P3D v2  and I have not a single road..  only cars on the grass.....   I didn't modify the position of the 2 FTX Vector entries in the scenery library.... 

I don't have P3D, yet, so I don't know the answer to that one.  Wish I could help.

Rod

Well I have FTX Global 1.2 installed in P3D v2  and I have not a single road..  only cars on the grass.....   I didn't modify the position of the 2 FTX Vector entries in the scenery library.... 

I had the same missing road issue even after updating to 1.2. However after a restart roads came back.

RESOLVED  8)

I just had to RESTART THE COMPUTER and problem is fixed.....  Wonder why and how though  .... ???

Sorry to bump this up but the problem here is absolutely not resolved....   i even reinstalled FTX Global 1.2 but no change....  i see cars in the middle of the country side but no road.... 

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/354938langley.JPG  (sorry can't manage to have the insert picture pop window close in IE11..)

I have tried to move the 2 scenery Library entried on top, in the middle, even de-activating Fs Global Ultimate mesh, nothing changes......

Please help me,

Thank you

Greg

I have the same dilema going on right now.  NO ROADS!  Plus I can't tell what is Vector and what is UTX USA.  I can tell that FTXG is doing what it is supposed to do but my library is all messed up in my opinion.

My Library: from Priority 1 to the last entry

Orbx Libs

All Orbx Airports

All Orbx Regions

3rd party airports (ie Fly Tampa)

UTX USA (everything check marked but lights)

FTXG EuropeLC1

FTXG NAmericaLC1

FTXG Base

FSX Default all the way to the bottom from here down

The FTXG Vector self installer put FTX Vector inbetween Asia and Africa way down the list.  Than at the bottom it installed FTXG Vector AEC.

That makes no sense at all.  I've deactived UTX USA and to no avail no roads and nor anything that resembles what FTXG + Vector is supposed to look like.

I've worked a bunch of combinations to include deactiving UTX USA and than moving FTXG and Vector higher up the priority list and back to where they are now as described above and I have no roads nothing to resemble what we are supposed to see. 

Any help please.  I know Vector is supposed to clash with UTX USA but when I deactivate I should see nothing but FTX sweet harmony.  Help please!

Archived