FTXConfigurator Vector does not work.

donpuddo

Hello,

I am using Win7 64bit Version and the P3D 1.4.

I bought and installed FTX Global Vector. I got the message that the installation is successfully installed and also the following

problem report: FTXConfigurator VECTOR does not work.

The report and the details are added to my request.

Best Regards,

Philipp Ragerpost-43714-0-46471100-1388307744_thumb.jProblemsignatur.doc

I also tested running the FTXConfigurator_VECTOR.exe file as an Administrator by right click.  The result was that I received the same problem report.

Hi Philipp,

unfortunately the installer assumes that you have Global 1.20 and the latest Orbxlibs installed as this has the new settings file.

Just to confirm that this is P3D 1.4? If so extract this file into the ORBX\Scripts folder FTXSettings.zip

and then run the FTXConfigurator_VECTOR.exe as you did before as Admin. This will add the Vector scenery entries for you.

Sorry for double the post here.

I thought I did something wrong during installation but after recheck and reinstall the same error message still shows, now I'm not even sure if Vector has installed. I'm FSX user under OS is Win7 64bit with Global 1.2 installed. Thanks!

hOFLN.jpg

I also like to report back my issue has also taken care. The solution as Correira point out, first check if FTXSetting.xml exist in ORBX\Scripts folder, download the file from Correira's link and place it in the folder if it is not here, and then run FTXConfigurator.exe.

Thanks!

Archived