No animated traffic on secondary roads?

Claviateur

Hi,

As I am now exploring the Global vector, I noticed that on secondary roads (not the tiny ones but pretty much important roads) there is no traffic? In the area where I fly, the roads seem very well detailed with the FTX Vector scenery but I was surprised that only on highways we see animated traffic but not on these roads? Is there a way to enable that??

Here is a screen capture of the scenery where I fly, it is in Lebanon / Middle East. I already reworked on landclass and a mesh for the country that has nice hills and mountains with villages etc and now with the vector scenery I see the whole road network which is great but it is unfortunate that no traffic at all on them?

post-35361-0-55595000-1388201175_thumb.j

Yes I am really thrilled to see those secondary roads appear with vector. But no traffic on them which is a shame because with v2 you can really crank the traffic up. 50% traffic results in a sea of traffic on the freeways with hardly a hit at all on the FPS. Nice! The secondary roads in vector are a great increase in detail over even the "full fat regions". At least out in the country where I live west of Edmonton, Canada. Hmmm, is it possible to put vector above say, NRM and get more secondary roads? think I may give that a try in v1.4. Anybody tried that?

Archived