Scenery Library Order

earnorbust

Hi everybody

I feel very insecure with the major order of all my scenery shaping and designing files in the scenery.cfg (scenery library).

I have:

FS Global ultimate mesh, FS Global Vector, FTX Global base package, FTX Regions, Land Class files (from SceneryTech) and Vector files for New Zealand.

In which order of priority must these files be ordered?

Would be thankful for a response from someone.

Robert

Thanks Jackson - but now I am a little worried, because the FTXGlobalVector software just installed itself below the insertion Point and below all the FTXGlobal and FTXTerrain files and the Orbx installer knows nothing about my Landclass and my NZ Vector files.

So I am still looking for a complete answer to where to put everything with respect to each other.

Robert

I second this one. Furthermore, in my case, the installer somehow did NOT add the scenery library entries at all, dont ask me why. Sadly i already deleted the installer files etc. Is there any uninstaller or did you forget this one again?

Never mind, got my "problem" solved with the indications of the two entries somewhere else here in the forums: interesting observation: if the position is wrong in the scenery libary, you can experience elevation errors for some fsx default airports, such as Iconi. Having set the two entries at the correct position, the elevation problems are gone.

Never mind, got my "problem" solved with the indications of the two entries somewhere else here in the forums: interesting observation: if the position is wrong in the scenery libary, you can experience elevation errors for some fsx default airports, such as Iconi. Having set the two entries at the correct position, the elevation problems are gone.

Could you please tell me where you found """the indications of the two entries somewhere else here in the forums"""" ?

Thank you

Mike

Archived