All the best to All of you!

Ziggy

I was just thinking about this past year of simming.

I have the perfect smooth sim experience in FSX and P3D V2, and I owe it all to the sim community. Can't remember the fellow who turned me on to ORBX products but he should get a commission.....lol....without all of the community's help I wouldn't have known where to start. It has been an exciting year for us simmers and we haven't seen the best by a long shot.

Thank you all so much and I wish everyone joy and peace

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Great White North!

I have to agree with what you said there.

Without THIS community, THESE people, the computer I'm building for FSX would be a poorly configured mess. You guys really helped me through picking out the right parts so I'll be able to enjoy my sim experience, it was here that I really learned STUFF about computers! It was stuff I was completely oblivious to before, and I'm grateful I found you guys. This is by far the best sim community I've been a part of. Thanks to all of you for a great year!

And let's all wish for a Boeing 717 addon in 2014!

I would have to echo all your comments and thanks to this wonderful community too Ziggy and the rest of you guys too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all :smile: And thank you for welcoming me into the FTX world and the help and advice you have given me, both devs and forum members! I wish you all peace and joy in the new year and look forward to embarking on it with all you good folks here! :D

All the best to you! :D

Archived