Offering a 'bounty' if someone creates EDST as a ORBX airport

Dooga

Hi Everyone,

Especially Germany-based airport modellers - we're getting a northern Germany airport it appears, so there should be at least one!

I offer a free flight from (and to) the venerable Hahnweide airfield (EDST) near Stuttgart, Germany, to anyone who recreates it as a fully fledged ORBX airport. I also offer whatever assistance I can give for getting fotographs etc of the premises. The only catch: it's going to be with me as a pilot ;-) 

Any takers?

Well... i flew at the Hahnweide with a Falke motor-glider 40 years ago... :D  And as a R/C pilot i visited the Teck many times since it was just 50 km from my home. Those were the days...

It would have sentimental value and i might take it on as a side project ::). Of course it depends also on the satellite image availability and quality as well as high quality on sight pictures.

The airfield would be strictly made for FTX Global/Vector and would probably not fit well into other Germany scenery addons.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if you are aware of how Orbx develops airports; it's not by requests from customers that drive our choice, but more our own internal product strategy, regions roadmap and the personal tastes and choice of the airport developers.

Whilst your offer is most generous and we appreciate it, it won't influence decisions by developers for an airport location outside an FTX region, sorry.

Perhaps when openLC EU is released and we begin to explore airport opportunities outside dedicated FTX regions then we can revisit this.

Archived