Twottering around Hobart

Yea, I just got this same plane, and first thing I thought after a couple flights is how nice this will be when FTX comes out.  Low and slow.  Also, FTX is looking better than ever, cant wait for the big release!!!  :o

I bought it too yesterday....  Destined to be an FSX classic!  Love the super smooth gauges,  animated wipers and inbuilt GPS.

Are there many small bush strips in FTX?  Approach speed in the Twotter is only 70kts, and full reverse on landing stops it very quickly.

Great for landing on beaches too.

A bargain at 23 Euro, approx $35 AUD.

rrrr, dont tease us, just release it :) 

J/K take your time, know it will be soon, credit card still at the ready.  Noticed that they have 4 mirror d/l sites on the site to purchase FTX, not sure if that will be enough.

J/K take your time, know it will be soon, credit card still at the ready.  Noticed that they have 4 mirror d/l sites on the site to purchase FTX, not sure if that will be enough.

We have enough servers to create up to 10 mirrors or more. Those are just the launch mirrors. We don't really expect to be selling more than 10,000 copies per month, LOL!

We have enough servers to create up to 10 mirrors or more. Those are just the launch mirrors. We don't really expect to be selling more than 10,000 copies per month, LOL!

Why not JV, by the way, any ideas the size of the worlwide FS market?  It would be an interesting statistic.

Archived