Ireland is up boys.

MH434

I bought it too and did my first flights, so far so good, but there are many spots where desert texture is visible....strange

I installed IRL after the 1.2 patch for FTXG. Maybe something went wrong.....

P3DV2...

OK;

This is what I have been waiting for. I live 1km from EIKY, which is where (a long time ago!) I went solo on gliders and went on to get a PPL.

Microsoft's cliche "as real as it gets" is more or less there. I have P3DV2, on a reasonably powerful machine, so sliders reasonably over to the right.

I have just flown from Farranfore, over the Lakes of Killarney, around by Killorglin and back to Farranfore. Yes, it will will help when Land Class tightens up the road outlines, but I was able to fly VFR without difficulty. In particular I must compliment the team on getting the colouration of land textures spot on. Yes, we are that green; but also the McGillicuddy's Reeks (the hills behind Killarney) are  spot on.

Well done to all indeed!

Regards,

Eamonn

Glad you are enjoying it Eamonn.

Quick question though in general, have bought quite a bit of Orbx FTX scenery the past couple of weeks, am at the lucky stage now where I can have one PC with FSX doing VFR photo scenery and one with FSX Orbx FTX scenery for the best of both worlds ... I realise I can probably do it all on one PC but prefer it this way, Have P3DV2 on this machine too and like the idea of dual to triple installers for our choice.

I see a code in my sig? I never put it there, presumably its from one of FTX products? but how do I add to my sig my other purchases to show support like others are doing?

I've really been taking advantage of the recent sale and hope to buy more before it ends.

I am about to purchase FTX Republic of Ireland, which means that I will be keen to add super detailed versions of as many of the airports as possible. I am aware that Aerosoft will be releasing Dublin X at some point, and there is also Eiresim's Cork Ultimate and Shannon Ultimate (although I am not quite as impressed by the screenshots of the latter as I would have hoped; maybe due to the lack of a photo base image). Anyway, I would like to know if there are any other detailed versions of Irish airports or airfields available (payware or freeware).

Glad you are enjoying it Eamonn.

Quick question though in general, have bought quite a bit of Orbx FTX scenery the past couple of weeks, am at the lucky stage now where I can have one PC with FSX doing VFR photo scenery and one with FSX Orbx FTX scenery for the best of both worlds ... I realise I can probably do it all on one PC but prefer it this way, Have P3DV2 on this machine too and like the idea of dual to triple installers for our choice.

I see a code in my sig? I never put it there, presumably its from one of FTX products? but how do I add to my sig my other purchases to show support like others are doing?

I've really been taking advantage of the recent sale and hope to buy more before it ends.

Hi M31,

That code you refer to is an order # from FlightSim Store . You need this if you need help from support . They know you're a legitimate customer and therefore have support.

You only need one order number . We were ,at one time ,  asked to shorten the list of purchases written there because , well, it was getting a little over the top when reading posts   Too much space was taken up by scrolling down all these shopping lists . I feel some people like to display these as trophies , some sort of status or something

I have them all except for one I believe but ,hey, I'm just bragging ...lol 

Thanks for the explanation Alan, much appreciated.

Archived