Major FTX Central & KJAC Issues

Navigator

Hi Team,

I have just installed KJAC but for some reason the download didn't go so well. When the CMD32 bit black screen came up it froze. I shut everything down. Now KJAC scenery is a mess. So is all of my Orbx scenery across the board in all regions? When I click into FTX central all of the region icons are over sized and I notice the 'vectors roads' box is missing and the version (when booted) dates back to Nov 2011? This has only occurred since the KJAC download botch up.

Is there away to fix this? I can post a screenshot of KJAC if required along with other samples?

Can FTX Central be reinstalled refreshing it to the latest verision?

It also looks like all my regions have gone back to default FSX scenery also.

Please help

Thanks Lindsay.

sorry guys just an up date... I have managed to rerun orbx libraries and it has fixed the FTX Central control panel. It appears it both KJAC and KBZN that are not right. I downloaded  both last night along with the CRM Region. I installed CRM then both patches then KBZN and then KJAC.

I have removed KJAC and reinstalled but to no avail. KBZN also lacks all of the scenery around it also.

No dramas at all Lindsay,

This one is a nice easy fix for you - there are three installers to run for KJAC, the last two of which add the detailed mountains and airport PR. A more detailed explanation can be found in this post here - if you need any other help please let me know.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived