YMML SP1

John York

Hi JohnY - Happy New year to you and everyone!

Just my pennyworth, but I've found Melbourne is a worse frame hitter than VFRLondon - I've experienced 5fps deteriorating to a literal slide show leading to FSX freezing. (Dual core 2.3 8800GTX). Would appreciate other's experiences and advice....

Hendrik

Yup, could do that, but then when I have left the environs of Melbourne I would want to crank the details up again to my

FTX default (which is most sliders to the right with the exception of autogen). Would sort of spoil the flight experience!

Yup, could do that, but then when I have left the environs of Melbourne I would want to crank the details up again to my

FTX default (which is most sliders to the right with the exception of autogen). Would sort of spoil the flight experience!

I think he is talking about using the YMML configuration tool, to turn features off to gain performance back. These features only relate to the airport and nothing beyond.

I'm not complaining you understand but having just purchased the airports and as I can't find it anywhere, can someone please tell me if the update for YMML has been issued yet, and if it has where I can find it please.

Many thanks

John

Its not far off, i finished modelling the last new building tonight. I will be in tidy up mode in the next week and hope to have it out soon after that, subject to beta testing

I think he is talking about using the YMML configuration tool, to turn features off to gain performance back. These features only relate to the airport and nothing beyond.

Of course - thanks for pointing that out Marty. Will give that a go...

Archived